Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Review Smart Weigh CSB5KG Cuisine Digital Scale

Review Smart Weigh CSB5KG Cuisine Digital Scale

I started using kitchen scales a few years ago and it's made a huge difference for me when cooking or baking. For instance, when making cookies, it's easy to have exactly the same sized cookies if you weigh the blob of dough rather than guesstimating each blob. It's also much more accurate when making many recipes to weigh ingredients.

This is a really nice scale and is quite at home in the kitchen but this could be used as a postage scale too or for just about anything else. It does have a maximum weight of 5kg, which is roughly 11 pounds and it is accurate to 1 gram. There is a similar model to this one with the only difference being that it weights a maximum of 2kg, but has an accuracy to .1 gram
It's powered by 2-AA batteries (provided) and comes with a nice plastic bowl that sits securely on the scale platform, You can also use the scale without the bowl if you wish.

The on/off button is on the right side of the scale and is also used to tare the scale by a quick momentary push once the scale is on.

A button on the left toggles between kg and lb and also is used to calibrate the scale if needed. Instructions for doing that are in the included user guide.

The scale is accurate, easy to read and has a nice backlight. It also has auto-shutoff. I like it so much that I will be replacing my current scale with this one.

I was provided a sample for testing and review. I agreed to provide a fair and honest review with no guarantee that my review would be positive. If you have any questions please leave a comment and I'll answer it if I can.
Review from Mr Erb.Thanks for watching

No comments:

Post a Comment