Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Review August EP635 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones

Review August EP635 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones

The August EP635 is functionally the same as the August EP630 which I have also reviewed. The only difference is that the EP635 headphones have leather earcups instead of the foam coverings that the EP360's have. I immediately liked the look of these headphones. Very clean and contemporary.

Each earpiece adjusts for length but unfortunately there is no rotation of the ear piece so I did not find these comfortable over my ears at all. Since these are over-ear headphones. the inability to adjust to an individual's head is going to cause some fit problems for some people. I was one of those people.

Sound quality is impressive for a headphone in this price range. Nice full sound that was well balanced.

The headphones charge in just a couple hours and give up to 8 hours of listening time. A USB to MicroUSB charging cable is provided.

Had these fit me better I would have given 5 stars. They may fit you better than they did me.

I was given a sample for review. If you have any questions, leave a comment and I'll respond if I can help.
Review from Mr Erb.Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment