Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Review Lighting Ever® 56w Outdoor LED Flood Light, Security Light

Review Lighting Ever® 56w Outdoor LED Flood Light, Security Light

The Lighting Ever 56W LED Flood Light - Warm White is a very solidly built outdoor floodlight, Of course, it could be used indoors as well, but it is rated IP65 Waterproof so is very suitable for outdoor use.

The floodlight has an aluminum housing that seems well built. I am not 100% certain, but the hardware seems like it could be stainless steel. The front of the floodlight is tempered glass.
Electrical hookup is relatively easy but you do need to know that the light is wired using IEC standards where Brown is Line, Green/Yellow is Ground and Blue is Neutral. US National Electrical Code specifies White or Gray for the Neutral, bare copper, green, or green with yellow stripe for the protective ground and usually black or red are the Line. A 20" pigtail with bare wire end comes off the light. You will either have to wire this up yourself or have an electrician do it.

The LED's have a 50,000 estimated lifespan so this is a great choice for outside lighting where access to the light may be difficult.

The Warm White LED is 3000K... more of a yellowish white. I actually prefer the Warm White, because it is a warmer color temperature. The 6000K LED has a much "cooler" color and appears much more bluish white. In my video I compare the two color temperatures so you can see the difference, Please note that the 6000K light I use as comparison is the 35W version of this floodlight so it is not quite as bright... but the color temperature is what I'm comparing not the brightness.

I'm quite pleased with the quality and performance of this LED floodlight. As long as it holds up over time, it will earn its rating. I will update my review should it be necessary.

I was provided a sample of the floodlight for testing and review in exchange for a fair and honest review whether it be positive or negative. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and I'll reply if I can.
Review from Mr Erb.Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment