Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Review HealthPro Organic Moso Bamboo Collection Heavy Duty Trivet Set

Review HealthPro Organic Moso Bamboo Collection Heavy Duty Trivet Set

I was contacted by HealthPro to see if I would be interested in reviewing this Bamboo Trivet set. I agreed to review the set so they sent me a sample for review. I had no obligation to provide a positive review but only a fair and honest review.
The trivets are made of Moso Bamboo and are very nice in quality. The color is "natural" and the trivets have a FDA food safe laminate coating. These can even be hand washed with a gentle soap and then immediately thoroughy dried.

The trivets measure about 8 inches in diameter. The size is just right for both larger and smaller size pans, casserole dishes, bowls, etc.

My only reservation is that the criss-cross pattern would possibly allow condensation from whatever is on the trivet to drip through the trivet and onto the table or countertop. This is probably not going to be an issue 99% of the time but I did want to point out that the trivet is not solid.

Overall I am very pleased with the quality and usefulness of this trivet set. No real complaints whatsover. They are nice looking and will last a long time.
Review from Mr Erb.Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment