Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Review Aerb® Portable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Handheld with Rechargeable Lithium Battery

Review Aerb® Portable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Handheld with Rechargeable Lithium Battery

This is actually a cool keyboard in that it is so small yet does work pretty well. It has a built-in backlight that also provides great keyboard illumination in dark rooms. But to hold this in my hands immediately makes me think of dollar store quality.

The on/off switch was so hard to slide that I though it would snap right off the case.
Nevertheless, in spite of it's cheap and plasticy feel, it actually works quite well as a mini-keyboard. Under Android, the touchpad does work. However it's not nearly as precise as a full sized touchpad, nor quite as responsive so don't plan on doing any sketching or painting with it. But as far as moving the cursor around and using it to double-tap apps to launch them, it works pertty well for that. IOS devices will not be able to use the touchpad as it does not work for IOS.

Another weak spot for this keyboard is that the bottom of it is completely smooth. There are no grip strips. When this is placed on a desktop, table, etc, it slides very easily thus making it difficult to type with. Holding it in your hands is a solution for that I suppose but then your right thumb has a big stretch to get to the keyboard because of the touchpad taking up about 1/4 of the length of the keyboard.

For just a few more dollars you could buy a larger, more robust bluetooth keyboard.

Overall this works as advertised. It's just that the quality is so low that I cannot rate this higher than 3 stars.

I was provided a sample for testing and review. I agreed to provide a fair and honest review whether it be positive or negative.
If you have any questions please leave me a comment and I'll answer if I can.
Review from Mr Erb.Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment