Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Review IPad Smart Cover

Review IPad Smart Cover
When I ordered this cover I was assuming that it was a knock-off of the Apple Smart Cover since it was priced around half the cost of the other Apple branded iPad Smart Covers. When it arrived I was shocked but quite happy that it seemed to be the real deal. If it's not the real deal, then it's an amazingly accurate knock-off. If it is the real deal, it's quite the bargain.
No matter what it is, the quality seems to be there. The metal hinge and magnets attached firmly to my iPad3. The quality of the cover, the suede interior and the feel of the polyurethane outer cover is excellent.

It's a "smart cover" because the embedded magnets do allow the iPad to go to sleep when the cover is closed, The magnets also hold the cover open when it's flipped back behind the iPad.

It fit on my iPad in conjunction with my new ZeroChroma Vario-SC case perfectly ZeroChroma Vario-SC Case/Stand for iPad 2,3 and 4G, Grey

I'm impressed with the cover and the price. I knock it down a star because it is a little prone to coming unattached to the iPad when you are folding the cover back and preparing it to be used as a stand but overall it's a fine quality cover.
Review from Mr Erb.Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment