Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Review Round 12-inch Non Ticking Ultra Silent Analog Wall Clock

Review Round 12-inch Non Ticking Ultra Silent Analog Wall Clock


I think the clock face designs available for this clock are great. There is a wide variety of designs ranging from the more classic look to much more contemorary and colorful designs. Certainly something to please just about everyone.

The clock is a good size and therefore very easiy viewable in a good sized room. The movement is continuous and I prefer that to the second by second "click" of other clock movements. There is no sound that I can hear from this clock... it is silent.
Power is provided by a single AA battery. Other clocks I've owned have had very good battery life and I expect this will follow along on that path.

The clock dome is glass. That's good because it will not develop any scratches or scuff marks when cleaned or dusted off like a softer plastic dome would.

Although my clock face has some minor imperfections in it, it's only upon very close inspection that it is noticeable. Overall I find this clock to be attractive and it keeps accurate time. The mechanism is slient and that is also something I appreciate.

I was provided a complimentary sample of the clock for testing and review. There were no expectations other than for me to to provide a fair and honest review whether it be positive or negative. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and I'll answer it if I can.
Review from Mr Erb.Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment