Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Review The Amazing Drying Towel

Review The Amazing Drying Towel

The Amazing Drying Towel is aptly named. It is quite amazing how well it works. I have a real leather chamois that I've had for a long long time. It is just about the best thing I have ever used on my car to dry it after washing and avoid those water spots. The Amazing Drying Towel works as well as the chamois... really well. And like the chamois, it is strong, does not tear easily and can be wrung out easily.

The Amazing Drying Towel can be machine washed.

When you're done using the towel, all you need to do is rinse it out well, wring it out thoroughly then roll it up and store it in the container it came in, or just put it in a zip-lock bag. It's best if this remains damp otherwise if allowed to dry out completely, it gets really stiff. That doesn't ruin it, but you do have to re-wet it for it to become supple again, You can avoid that step simply by storing it damp. I was worried that it might get moldy but it hasn't. Of course I use mine frequently enough that maybe mold/mildew just doesn't have enough time to develop. In any case, it is machine washable in the even that it does get a little musty or whatever.
So I use this exclusively for drying clean things. I"d never use it to clean up greasy outdoor grills or anything like that. I don't think that's the intended purpose for this, thus the name "drying towel." I use it for drying my car after washing and it works fantastically in drying off the glass top on my kitchen stove. That thing is notoriously difficult to clean without streaking and this gets the streaks right off after I've used paper towles to get the grease and gunk off of it.

I was provided a sample for review.

Review from Mr Erb.Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment