Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Review AeraWine Infusion Spirit and Wine Aerator

Review AeraWine Infusion Spirit and Wine Aerator

I don't aerate all wines that I drink just my better Red Wines. Those wines most definitely benefit from aeration or decanting prior to drinking. Aerating a wine allows it to "open up" and can make a huge difference in the taste of a wine.

This aerator can also be used with Spirits. I've not used it with spirits so will only be commenting on the use of this with wine.
I've owned several different aerators and this AeraWine Infusion is certainly the simplest of the bunch. It is easy to use and easy to clean. Basically it's little more than a wine stopper with a spout. A removable rubber piece attaches to the bottom of the stopper part and goes into the bottle. As you tip the bottle sharply to pour the wine, you can see hundreds of bubbles forming in the spout as you pour. That's the essential aeration action in plain sight.

It works, it's simple and it's easy to clean. I love it.

Now back to my testing...

Review from Mr Erb.Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment