Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Review MenScience Hair Styling Pomade-2 oz

Review MenScience Hair Styling Pomade-2 oz

I've got fairly curly hair and I have a difficult time finding a product that will just keep my hair kind of under control. I've used a few different pomades including a Suave pomade (which was terrible) and a J. Crew pomade that I liked except for the fact that it had a strong fragrance which I did not care for.
This MenScience pomade is, for me, the best product I've tried so far. It's fragrance free which is a big plus. Once on my hair, it does an excellent job of letting my hair stay naturally curly but controlled. It's not a crunchy hard control but a soft, yet firm control. I really like that my hair isn't all shiny and wet looking too.

There is one thing though; this is more difficult to apply product than I'm accostomed to using, The previous pomades I've used were thick, clear sort of product, This is not clear in the jar and has more of a medium-ish waxy kind of feel to it. You can't just scoop a glob and apply it to your hair. You've got to put it in your hands and warm it up a bit to soften it to the point where you can get it into your hair. I usually spread it along my fingers on one of my hands and then rub my hands together a little bit to warm it up and basically cuase it to thin out to the point of being nearly transparent, then just rub my fingers through my hair. It takes a tiny bit more effort to apply but I like the results.

This is a great product that works really well, especially with my type of hair.

I was provided a sample for review.

Review by Mr Erb.Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment